Saturday, October 01, 2005

Do You Think I'm Sexy?

Hell yes! I was at a buffet pizza place for lunch yesterday and this woman walks in and she is sooo fine! She is so fine that I'd drink her bath water! She was tall about 6 foot, taller because she was in heals. Black (folks that know me know that I prefer the company of an Af-American woman. My last relationship with a black woman lasted 4 years) and curvy. Her clothes were so tight that they could have been painted on. She had some low rider pants on and a tight, tight top that was almost the color of her skin. It almost appeared as if she was topless. The top was not long enough to be tucked into her pants so she was showing a little midrift skin and had navel piercing. Her pants were cut so low in the back that I could almost see that beginning line where the two halves of the buttock cheeks start.
But I noticed something. One of the managers was all over her. There were other women in the place but as soon as this woman walked through the door, he couldn't do enough for her. Got her tray, napkins, a drink and this is a self service place.
This kind of treatment is typical of beautiful people, men and woman. I have a good friend that I had a short relationship with a few years ago. I think she looks like Janet Jackson. She can be pumping gas at a gas station and strange men will pay for her gas. She doesn't think anything of it, will thank the guy and never see him again. I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home