Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I am so over

I need to post more.
I am so over the whole Jennifer Wilbanks, run away bride. I just don't understand the whole media appeal thing. The network will air her interview with Katie Curic (I know its spelled wrong, just to lazy to look it up) and I for one will not be watching. The radio station that I listen to in the morning wanted people to call in and let them know it they were going to watch. The majority said no.
I really can't believe after a whole month has gone by that she is still in the news. Aren't there more important things to report about. I really believe that the media was disappointed when she turned up alive and wasn't killed by her boy friend.
Let her have her $500 thousand, it will be one book I will not read, one made for TV movie that I will not watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home