Sunday, September 18, 2005

May I take the next person in line?

It never fails, when I'm waiting in line at a fast food place the guy in front of me decides to look at the menu over the back when he get asked by the over-worked minimum wage teenage girl what would he like. Never mind that he's been waiting in line for 5 minutes and could have looked at the menu while the counter help was waiting on the people in front of him. Besides, its a FAST FOOD PLACE! Unless he's been ship wrecked and hasn't stepped into a fast food place in about 20 years the menu never changes.
Its the same with ATMs. When I in a hurry it never fails the person in front of me act like he/she has never used technology before. The other day, the car pulled in front of me like they were in a hurry to get to the ATM. That's ok, they are in a hurry, in & out, but no. I see them fooling around with papers on the seat. The woman in the passenger seat see me and knows they are unprepared to use the ATM. She waves at me, in that universal sign language that says, 'wait, we are dumb asses, please give us a min" I see the guy licking an envelope, and finally he puts his card in the slot and finishes up. I was so tempted to honk, but they looked like the type that are carrying.
And why is the guy sitting at the red light in front of me picks the exact moment the light turns green to look for something under the seat.
Oh, hey, how was your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home