Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sending The Wrong Message

I like Saturday morning cartoons. I watched them when I was a kid, I sat beside my son and watched them when he was growing up and I still watch them. I've come to the conclusion that Saturday morning cereal commercials are sending the wrong message.

They are telling our children that is ok to steal and not share. Look at the Fruity Pebbles or Coco Pebbles. Fred refuses to share his cereal with Barney, so Barney is forced to steal them. Its the same with Trix. The children won't share with the rabbit so the rabbit has to steal the Trix..silly rabbit

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I've always wondered about those comercials myself....Something about them didn't seem right.....They seem to send out mixed and wrong messages.... "Greed and selfishness is good"????

9/5/06 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home