Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Proud Papa


Wow, he finally did it! My son finally graduated from college, after a about 6 years he can now go proudly into the work force. I have so many mixed feelings. I want him to go on and become someone (he is already someone, but you know what I mean) and on the second hand, when I look at him, his is still my little boy. I just want him to go and make the best decisions about life as he can, and if he has any questions, I have 5 email accounts, and 2 cell phone numbers and one work numbers, and my door can always be knocked on. I still call my dad when I need help. I am so proud

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Oh wow!!! Cool!!!! Congratulations Todd!!!

25/5/06 1:08 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

See what you have to look forward to in a few years when your son gets all grown up!

25/5/06 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home